Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Engagement 12-25-2008

I was so suprised. I had no idea that it was coming! It was really cool and it all happend on Christmas day with my whole family present (Dad, Mom,sister, niece,bother in-law, step mom, and of course Fender and CoCo Chanel)!!! We had just finished opening presents when I steped outside to check on the dogs. I was a little upset because the dogs had been chewing on some red wires outside, so of course I was saying that we need to make sure that we watch the dogs at all times when they are outside. Aaron then asks if I am going to be upset all day, to which I replyed "no". I just don't want to have to fix anything such as the heater or AC unit on Christmas day. The next thing I know, Aaron was asking if the stocking he was holding was mine. I of coursed said "yes!" Aaron then proceeds to tell me that there is something still in there, which at this time I pull out a square box. I ask "what is this!" In the mean time Aaron is down on his knees popping the question:) I, of course, said YES after saying "Hey did you put those red wires outside to divert me?" For those of you who don't know me, know this is typical Dana. We are very excited to start the next chapter in our lives and can't wait to share the day with our Family and Friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment